Saturday 4 September 2010

Back Performing with a bang!

Last night I performed with some amazing ladies at The Showcase at the Victoria pub In Coalville Leicester. It felt great to show off my acts again, and start showing people what I can really do! There was a great variety of acts on offer from the darker side of Burlesque, to cheesecake, to a gorgeous homage to the baby bump.

I thought my luck had run out when I accidentally popped a crucial 'Pastie' ballon seconds before I was due to take to the stage! The running order was quickly changed and the wonderful Parma Violet helped me rectify the problem!

I was also able, for the first time since my debut, to have both of my acts filmed. You can have a look on my Facebook page, let me know what you think!

I'm also off to Dr Sketchy's in Liverpool tomorrow, to support my wonderful Burly friend Parma Violet. Can't wait!

Sparkling Diamonds,
Tiff x

No comments:

Post a Comment